- Rock Hill
- Fort Mill
Commercial Security Cameras in Charlotte – At one time or another, you’ve probably watched a television show in which an establishment’s commercial security cameras were able to provide a vital clue used to capture a criminal. This actually happens more often than you might think. Commercial security cameras can do even more than help solve a crime and catch a criminal, however.
AT LOC-DOC, INC. IN CHARLOTTE, NC, WE CAN SHOW YOU ALL THE MANY BENEFITS YOU COULD BE ENJOYING WITH THE ADDITION OF COMMERCIAL SECURITY CAMERAS.
- Crime Deterrent: Just the visual presence of surveillance equipment will deter many criminals from targeting your business. They would much rather move on to the easier target than take a chance of being caught. It is typically only on television that they race in with high-tech blocking equipment and know exactly what wires to snip. The reality is that most criminals will simply leave you alone when they realize you have commercial security cameras.
- Employee Protection: Your employees will be safer and feel safer with commercial security cameras operating. We can install these in the parking lot, for example, so people will be safer going to and from their vehicles.
- Productivity: It is a known fact that companies enjoy better productivity from their employees when they know that their employer has the ability to watch what they do. They are far less likely to waste time and goof off when they should be working. As an employer, you can also use commercial security cameras to monitor an employee who you believe may be a problem, whether they may be wasting time or possibly stealing company property.
- Documentation: By having your commercial security cameras set to record, you have documentation needed in court should you ever be involved in a legal matter either brought by you against a customer or employee, or brought against your company by someone else. Often you can use this recording to refute a claim right at the get-go and avoid costly legal issues. Furthermore, someone wanting to pull a scam is going to be less likely to try it in your establishment if they know there are cameras present that could prove their guilt.
- Marketing Tool: Commercial security cameras can also be used as a creative marketing tool, as you can watch traffic flows within your retail establishment and watch for trends that could help you better manage the floor layout for optimal sales. Salespeople can also gain an idea about what products are holding their customers’ attention and thus be able to better serve them.
- Customer Protection: There are times when your commercial security cameras can help your Charlotte, NC customers when they are in your establishment. This can be as simple as helping a customer locate her handbag that she sat down somewhere, or more serious, such as finding a child who has wandered off. It can also be used to support or deny a customer’s complaint that another customer or one of your employees has brought them harm, or that they were injured on your property.
Commercial access control systems ultimately secure the site where they are installed. You can actively monitor who is getting into your office space or warehouse in addition to being able to catch any sort of suspicious trespassing.
ADDING AN ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM TO YOUR CHARLOTTE, NC BUSINESS’ SECURITY PLAN WILL ENSURE THAT NO ONE GETS INTO YOUR BUILDING THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO BE THERE.
- Commercial Access Control in Charlotte – As a business owner in Charlotte, North Carolina, you probably feel a little overwhelmed by the wide variety of security options open to you. It can be difficult to know which security features actually work, and which ones will just drain your business’ budget. At Loc-Doc, Inc., we know which security features are actually beneficial to businesses in the area, and one of these is commercial access control.
- If you have a large number of employees working for you, commercial access control systems are also highly beneficial. This is because you will not have to change all the locks on your business’ doors every time an employee loses their key– you simply reconfigure the access control system. In addition to this, you don’t have to worry about an employee secretly duplicating their key and giving it to someone who doesn’t belong at the workplace, and you don’t have to give each employee different keys for each room or area you want them to have access to– you simply configure their keycard to give them secure admittance.
- With all of these benefits, adding an access control system to your business’ security plan will ensure that no one gets into your building that you don’t want to be there. To find out more about how your business can benefit from an access control system, give us a call at Loc-Doc, Inc. today.
Commercial Alarm Systems in Charlotte – If you are a business owner in Charlotte, North Carolina, securing your business is probably one of your main priorities. At Loc-Doc, Inc., we can help you accomplish this goal by setting you up with a commercial alarm system that will effectively monitor suspicious activity and deter intruders from entering.
WE CAN INSTALL AND MONITOR COMMERCIAL ALARM SYSTEMS IN CHARLOTTE, NC AND SURROUNDING AREAS.
- Usually, Commercial Alarm Systems are comprised of five main parts:
- Door & Window Contacts — When a door or window is opened while the alarm system is activated, these contacts will alert the system that something is amiss.
- Sensory Motion Detector — This detector senses the presence of an unwanted individual in a room or area.
- Siren or Alarm — Whenever the system is alerted, an alarm will sound.
- Control Panel — This is the part of the alarm system where the user can set preferences and activate the system.
- Keypad — This is used for de-arming and arming the system.
- Commercial alarm systems are generally uncomplicated, easy to use, and one of the best tools business owners in commercial settings can use to secure their business.
- What many people don’t realize is that commercial alarm systems vary compared with residential alarm systems. We can help you understand these differences, so your business’ assets are always fully protected. If you don’t already have an alarm system installed at your business’ location or you are on the lookout for ways to revamp your business’ security plan, give us at Loc-Doc, Inc. a call today. With over 50 years of combined experienced in the security industry, we have the knowledge, skills, and experience you’ve been looking for in your security company.
If you are a business owner in Charlotte, North Carolina, don’t just let anyone install the doors at your location– turn to us at Loc-Doc, Inc. With over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we know exactly what to look for when it comes to securing your business, and it all starts with having the doors at your office building or your warehouse installed correctly.
FORGOING PROPER COMMERCIAL DOOR INSTALLATION COULD COMPROMISE YOUR CHARLOTTE, NC BUSINESS’ SECURITY.
- Commercial Door Installation in Charlotte – You wouldn’t leave your front door wide open for a burglar to walk right into your home at night . . . and the same is true for your business. However, without proper commercial door installation, this is essentially what you are doing. If your business has recently moved from one commercial location to another, or you built a new building to operate out of, you may be tempted to let the person you purchased your new doors from install them, as well. At Loc-Doc, Inc., we strongly advise against this because forgoing proper commercial door installation could compromise your business’ security.
- Securing your business these days involves so much more than just turning a key to lock the doors. It’s increasingly important to be able to monitor who comes and goes, especially if you have 24-hour operations. Access control is a great way to keep track of your employees, manage the security of your business, and decrease the likelihood of a break-in. Ask us about commercial access control installation for your business today and enjoy greater peace of mind!
- Our commercial door installation service involves a lot more than just making sure the door we install can open or close correctly and that it doesn’t come off the hinges. We make sure that not only is the door functioning properly, but its locks are also completely secure and cannot be easily tampered with.
- If you have been looking for a company to install a few new doors at your business’ location, don’t let just anyone handle the job. Turn to the security experts at Loc-Doc, Inc. for professional, affordable, and unprecedented service.
When it comes to securing your business, you want to make sure that the commercial door locks on the doors at your warehouse or office space are highly secure. If you come to us at Loc-Doc, Inc., we can help. When you call us for a free estimate for your Charlotte, North Carolina business, we can give you a good idea of what changing out all of the locks on your business will cost and help you devise ways to further secure your business.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE ESTIMATE ON INSTALLING NEW COMMERCIAL DOOR LOCKS AT YOUR CHARLOTTE, NC BUSINESS.
- Commercial Door Locks in Charlotte – The door locks that are on the front door of your home should be different than the commercial door locks you use at your office.
- THIS IS BECAUSE:
- While a traditional door lock can keep thieves from entering your home, criminals can easily pick these locks at your business, giving them almost instant access to your business’ important documents, funds, servers, and other assets.
- When you’re at work, you probably leave your keys a variety of different places or give them to other employees to use. This could result in one of your keys being duplicated and given to someone who should not have it.
- Traditional locks can be easily sawed off or pried open to give an intruder access to your business.
- TOP REASONS FOR REPLACING DOOR LOCKS
- It’s inevitable – there will be a time when your door locks fail or you have some other reason that they need to be changed. Other times, knowing when to replace your door locks isn’t so clear. Here are some top reasons you’ll want to make a change:
- You hire new staff at your home or business.
- Your door lock is damaged or malfunctioning.
- You’ve lost your keys.
- Your entire home or business needs to be outfitted with new doors.
- Your door locks have sustained too much wear & tear, making them less secure.
- THIS IS BECAUSE:
- Unlike traditional locks, commercial door locks are designed to keep intruders out. Don’t let your business go unprotected another day because, just when you think something won’t happen, it probably will. At Loc-Doc, Inc., we can ensure that your business is secure, that your employees are safe, and that ultimately your business’ interests and assets are completely protected.
Commercial Door Repair in Charlotte – Accidents happen. When one of the doors at your business’ warehouse or office space becomes damaged, either due to an accident or a potential break-in, don’t let the damaged door go unrepaired. At Loc-Doc, Inc., we are experts when it comes to commercial door repair and anything related to business security. If you’ve put off repairing the door because of cost, we guarantee that our prices are affordable. If you’re still not convinced, we can come to your business’ location in Charlotte, North Carolina and give you a free estimate regarding what it will cost to fix the damaged door.
WE ARE EXPERTS WHEN IT COMES TO COMMERCIAL DOOR REPAIR IN CHARLOTTE, NC AND ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO BUSINESS SECURITY.
- If you are in need of our commercial door repair services because an attempted break-in is responsible for damaging your door, we can also provide you with security solutions to protect your business from another break-in. Including video surveillance, alarm systems, access control, and simply changing out all the locks on your business’ doors, our services are comprehensive and designed to apprehend any potential security threat that may come your way.
- THREE REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE A PROFESSIONAL FOR DOOR INSTALLATION
- Equipment – Hiring a professional for door installation at your home or business may come down to having the right tools and equipment. They will probably carry everything needed to make the installation go quickly.
- Time – You could recruit some help for door installation, or you can allow our professionals to handle the job. After all, we install doors every day and know a few tricks for making the process go quickly and smoothly.
- Security – If your doors aren’t installed correctly, it compromises the security of your home or business. Hiring a professional ensures that your new doors are safe and secure.
- When you call us for commercial door repair, don’t be afraid to ask us any questions you have regarding business security. With over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we guarantee we will have answers and security solutions for you to implement into your business’ security plan. Whether you need to get a door repaired, change the locks, or install a commercial alarm system, you can count on us at Loc-Doc, Inc. to make your business’ security our #1 priority.
If you are sick and tired of that door down the hall banging shut and interrupting your concentration, then you need a Door Closer! Door Closers can also help cut down on heating and cooling costs, provide increased Accessibility to your business, and increase the Life Span of your door
HAVING A DOOR CLOSER STOPS YOUR DOOR FROM SLAMMING AND ENSURES THAT IT STAYS CLOSED.
- Most commercial properties have multiple doors. If the doors don’t already have Door Closers installed, then it’s time for an upgrade. We also specialize in diagnosing and repairing existing door closers.
- There are many benefits to installing a Door Closer on your existing opening:
- Saving Money on your heating and cooling bill. By ensuring that a door remains shut, less warm air escapes in the winter and vice versa for the summer.
- Accessibility for handicap customers is a great reason to install an Automatic Door Closer.
- Longer Life Span for your door is another reason why Door Closers are so popular.
- Automatic Door Closers are the epitome of convenience. By tying it into your Access Control System you can do all sorts of cool things. Just check out this video showing off some automatic door closers.
- If you are calling for a repair or for a new installation, our World Class Crew of Electronic Access Control and Lock Smith Technicians will get you taken care of.
We take measures to help guide you to combat threats to people and property in educational institutions and environments.
FEELING OVERWHELMED MANAGING THE SECURITY OF YOUR SCHOOL?
- We have experience guiding Educational Institutions with projects customized to their needs . We understand how to work with your time schedule so there are no interruptions of daily education. With us as your guide, you can trust that we will be there to help you make the best choice and take care of what’s important to you. Let’s meet and talk more about how you can protect what’s important, be it people, property, or products.
- Educational Institutions We Have Served
- College Campuses
- Public University
- Private University
- Community College
- Technical College
- High School
- Middle School
- Elementary Schools
- County School Systems
- Primary Schools
Perfect for ensuring the safety of any building’s occupants during an emergency situation. If you are the administrator of an Office Building, School, Hospital, or pretty much any large building filled with people, you are going to want to install Push Bars.
PUSH BARS, PANIC BARS, CRASH BARS… HERE IS WHY YOU NEED THEM
- If your building is ever going to have a substantial number of people in it, it is necessary to ensure their safety in case of an emergency situation. By installing a Push Bar on your doors, you are giving a panic stricken crowd the ability to safely exit in case of a fire or other emergency.
- Overall, you can expect to have several of the following benefits when installing Push Bars on your doors:
- Increased Safety of your building. Making it easy for a large volume of people to exit your building without fumbling with door handles and locks is a no brainer.
- Push Bars are Affordable and Well Made. The cost to durability ratio is great, especially when one of our Rock Star Technicians does the installation.
- In some case, you may be able to get Decreased Rates on your Insurance. Push bars are, after all, a widely accepted solution to the exiting crowd problem.
- The Fire Marshall will definitely be checking out your exit strategy, and they typically like to see Push Bars installed. We can set up them up to work with existing Access Control Systems as well.
If you are planning a Large Scale Security Project and getting frustrated with the details, let us help you out! We tackle huge projects all the time and have taken measures to streamline the process.
LET US PLAN AND ORGANIZE YOUR NEXT SECURITY PROJECT
- Planning a Large Security Project is tough work. There are hundreds of variables to consider. How may openings are you trying to secure? What hardware already exists on these openings? Is any of it reusable? What type of new hardware do I need to acquire? What the heck does “power over ethernet” even mean? Not to mention all of the regulations that need to be considered.
- Here is what we bring to the table:
- A world class team of Professional Lock Smiths and Electronic Security Specialists.
- Unparalleled team work, organization, and communication skills.
- Total Opening Solutions. We work on everything “between the studs”, and some other stuff too!
- Data Management that works.
- Combining all of the moving parts before, during, and after a project can be tough, why not give us a call and let us handle the details. Check out some of our case studies in the blog to learn more.
- From Intelligent Master Key Systems that span the nation to Access Control Systems with hundreds of doors, we got you covered.
Opening Data Management
We’ve created a way to Simplify, Organize, and Mange your information.
DOOR STICKERS AND OPENING MANAGEMENT
3 QUESTIONS ABOUT DOOR STICKERS & OPENING MANAGEMENT
The simple way we are improving your experience.
If we’ve been out to your property, you may have noticed something tiny we’ve left behind. We are talking about door stickers. Have you seen stickers on your property? You may have a few questions about the stickers, and we are here to explain what purpose they serve.
1. Why are they there?
Tiny, Unobtrusive, & Packed with Information.
Measuring 1 inch by 2 inches, these small stickers are unobtrusive and hidden in the frame of your door. Most people pass by them and never notice they are there. If you have noticed them and wondered why they are there, we are going to tell you. The simple answer is that we apply the stickers to identify, record, and maintain data related to the door and opening to better serve you.
2. What do they do?
The QR code stickers help us easily manage your data when we are onsite. Our Technicians use a smartphone app to collect information like; door type, key records, images, documents, and service history with Loc-Doc. This data can be quickly and securely accessed by scanning one of the barcodes.
3. How do they help?
What’s the point?
We’ve created a way to Simplify, Organize, and Mange your information. We Identify, Record, and Maintain the data to eliminate confusion. When the code is scanned with our app, it will pull the history of the door, including pictures, location, hardware used, keys assigned, and when it was serviced. The information is stored on highly secure private cloud servers accessible anywhere at anytime through a web browser.