Chad Lingafelt chats with Levi Gray, Customer Success Manager at Loc-Doc Security, about the impact our Book Club has had on the mindset of development and people of our organization. Find out how a minor investment has created a huge value for our company and for individual development.
We Launched a Company Book Club in October of 2020 to help develop and grow our team. Our goal was to focus on continued education, personal development, and moving together collectively. Learning together and implementing these practices to generate a uniform mindset that has been taking our team to the next level.
- Leaders Eat Last
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution
- The Ideal Team Player
- The Five Dysfunctions of A Team
- Atomic Habits
- How To Lead When You’re Not In Charge
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
- Meetings Suck: Turning One of the Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Check out Episode 98 to Watch the Origins of our Book Club.
Check out Episode 125 to watch the the discussion of the 7 books
Subscribe | New Episodes Tuesdays 9am EST