Contact us for a free estimate on installing new commercial door locks at your Charlotte, NC business.
Commercial Door Locks in Charlotte – The door locks that are on the front door of your home should be different than the commercial door locks you use at your office.
This is because:
- While a traditional door lock can keep thieves from entering your home, criminals can easily pick these locks at your business, giving them almost instant access to your business’ important documents, funds, servers, and other assets.
- When you’re at work, you probably leave your keys a variety of different places or give them to other employees to use. This could result in one of your keys being duplicated and given to someone who should not have it.
- Traditional locks can be easily sawed off or pried open to give an intruder access to your business.
When it comes to securing your business, you want to make sure that the commercial door locks on the doors at your warehouse or office space are highly secure. If you come to us at Loc-Doc, Inc., we can help. When you call us for a free estimate for your Charlotte, North Carolina business, we can give you a good idea of what changing out all of the locks on your business will cost and help you devise ways to further secure your business.
Top Reasons for Replacing Door Locks
It’s inevitable – there will be a time when your door locks fail or you have some other reason that they need to be changed. Other times, knowing when to replace your door locks isn’t so clear. Here are some top reasons you’ll want to make a change:
- You hire new staff at your home or business.
- Your door lock is damaged or malfunctioning.
- You’ve lost your keys.
- Your entire home or business needs to be outfitted with new doors.
- Your door locks have sustained too much wear & tear, making them less secure.
Unlike traditional locks, commercial door locks are designed to keep intruders out. Don’t let your business go unprotected another day because, just when you think something won’t happen, it probably will. At Loc-Doc, Inc., we can ensure that your business is secure, that your employees are safe, and that ultimately your business’ interests and assets are completely protected.