Have you ever locked yourself out of your house? Do you know someone that has called you in a panic after losing their keys? Folks, I’ll admit, it has happened to me! It’s pretty embarrassing to lose your keys but the worst part, at least for me, was not the stress of having to back track to try to find them, but having to make that call of shame to my spouse! Talk about embarrassing!
Let me let you in on a little secret and save you some trouble. Now is the time to get a Touchscreen Combination Lock! Smart home technology has made incredible strides in the past 5 years and it is really affordable! A small investment in a Touchscreen Combination Lock will definitely improve your quality of life and you don’t have to be married to a Security Professional to have access to great products!
We offer several models of Touchscreen Locks in a variety of finishes (Silver, Brass, and Oil Rubbed Bronze) to match your decor and provide you with functionality.
I personally recommend the Yale Assure Deadbolt. Why?
Here’s 5 reasons you should install a Touchscreen Combination Lock:
- You will never have to worry again about being locked out or losing your keys! Why? Because. it is 100% key free so there is no key to lose! All it takes is remembering your code or a twist of your smart phone! How easy is that?
- It’s easy to install. Literally installs in minutes with 1 screwdriver! If I can do it, so can you!
- It was Voted the #1 smart lock and here’s why… You completely control your locks! You can unlock the door by twisting your phone! You can give access to a pet sitter without giving them a key! With just a touch of a button on your smart phone, you can make sure everything is locked while lying in bed! Technology today is so cool! What a time to be alive!
- It’s much easier and less expensive to change the code on an electronic lock than to have a new lock made for your door. Plus you don’t have to make copies of your keys to distribute to neighbors or family members who you may need to get into your home at some point.
- It’s inexpensive – If you broke it down over 12 months, it would be less than $20 a month. Less than $5 a week. You probably spend that much or more on coffee a week (You had me at Venti Macchiato!) but this lock will provide so much more than a cup of coffee. It provides convenience for you, your family members, and even guests.
These are just a few of the benefits of installing electronic locks. It’ something that all homeowners should consider because it can simply your life while providing your family with the safety and security you need.
Once you have electronic locks you’ll wonder how you ever survived without them.