We can install and monitor commercial alarm systems in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Commercial Alarm Systems in Charlotte – If you are a business owner in Charlotte, North Carolina, securing your business is probably one of your main priorities. At Loc-Doc, Inc., we can help you accomplish this goal by setting you up with a commercial alarm system that will effectively monitor suspicious activity and deter intruders from entering.
Usually, commercial alarm systems are comprised of five main parts, including:
- Door & Window Contacts — When a door or window is opened while the alarm system is activated, these contacts will alert the system that something is amiss.
- Sensory Motion Detector — This detector senses the presence of an unwanted individual in a room or area.
- Siren or Alarm — Whenever the system is alerted, an alarm will sound.
- Control Panel — This is the part of the alarm system where the user can set preferences and activate the system.
- Keypad — This is used for de-arming and arming the system.
Commercial alarm systems are generally uncomplicated, easy to use, and one of the best tools business owners in commercial settings can use to secure their business.
What many people don’t realize is that commercial alarm systems vary compared with residential alarm systems. We can help you understand these differences, so your business’ assets are always fully protected. If you don’t already have an alarm system installed at your business’ location or you are on the lookout for ways to revamp your business’ security plan, give us at Loc-Doc, Inc. a call today. With over 50 years of combined experienced in the security industry, we have the knowledge, skills, and experience you’ve been looking for in your security company.